LG V30 CAD Shows Off Design

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We finally have some factory CAD renders of the LG V30 and unsurprisingly this looks like a larger LG G6. There were some pretty far fetched rumors early on showing a slide out secondary display. It seems like that may have just been one of the many designs LG was playing with. They may have deemed that design too risky after the response they got after the renders leaked.

They may have decided to play it safe with the more LG G6 like design. OnLeaks has released his CAD based renders of the upcoming handset. The V30 in these renders is missing the secondary display completely, and this basically looks like a larger G6. We expect to see the phone release with the Snapdragon 835, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and we should see the official announcement later this year at IFA.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
fingerprint scanner on the back is the best placement aside from something under the screen.

Removing the second screen from the LG V series is like removing the Stylus from the Sammy note series... it makes no sense.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
fingerprint scanner on the back is the best placement aside from something under the screen.

Removing the second screen from the LG V series is like removing the Stylus from the Sammy note series... it makes no sense.

disagree about the fingerprint scanner. I just want it on the front where it can be easily used. I do agree, from what I read, that second screen was popular and with them removing it, might as well say it is what the LG G6 should have been.