LG Star *SUPERPHONE*

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Won't buy it. Have a hatred for LG. Phone looks nice though.
Lol looks like someone has had a bad experience with LG lol. I personally never really liked the design of the phones they make.

Sent from my DROID2

Look at how much extra room there are at the bottom, is that for extra curricular activities? Like kicking my paper football off of it? :D

I don't know if it's because it's late and I am a bit over tired but this almost made me spit the water I was drinking out of my mouth.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its a shame LG doesn't pick up as well as Motorola here! Curse you locked bootloaders!!!!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

megawatz

Reaction score
I liked my Env2 never had a problem with it. And have known others with good experiences with LG. So I'm open to it if the specs are good. I mean the Ally isn't a bad phone really.
Sent from somewhere...

I am the opposite, but it's probably because I didn't have an Env2. I had the Env Touch. This hunk of crap never let me update it's software, delayed incoming calls and text messages, yadda yadda I could go on. I got to the point where I've had it with LG. I had the LG Scoop (when Alltel was still here, lol) and got fed up with that too. I just all around hate LG because they're not like Motorola and HTC, who FOCUS on communications, not washers and dryers.

Aram58

Reaction score
Is this device going to verizon?

Engadget didn't say if it had a cdma or gsm radio. Maybe a prototype would only have wifi though?

Sent from my stunning rooted droid using tapatalk.