LG Star *SUPERPHONE*

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
LG appears on the verge of releasing a super phone of its own in the United States. Rumor has it that the Star is to become the first dual-core Android phone to feature Nvidia's Tegra 2 chipset. Other details include the capability to record 1080p high definition with an 8-megapixel camera, a second front-facing camera, and what looks to be a 4-inch display. The phone will run a stock Android 2.3 Gingerbread experience when it's released in early 2011.

10x1116exenglgandroid.jpg

10x1116exclusivelgandroid_270x248.jpg

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I like the look of this. Might be interested as LG isn't locking bootloaders.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Sent from somewhere...
Really I didn't know that :)..it looks like a good phone but I never really was a fan og LG phones

Sent from my DROID2

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

Sent from somewhere...
Really I didn't know that :)..it looks like a good phone but I never really was a fan og LG phones

Sent from my DROID2
I liked my Env2 never had a problem with it. And have known others with good experiences with LG. So I'm open to it if the specs are good. I mean the Ally isn't a bad phone really.

Sent from somewhere...

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
What makes me really interested in this phone is that LG put one hell of a damn good camera sensor in the LG Dare I had, it took phenomenal pictures for the resolution compared to anything I've seen since then. If they went this route again to go with high quality Schneider-Kreuznach certified lens to compliment the 8mp camera I'd pick this up so fast it might break the sound barrier.

megawatz

Reaction score
Won't buy it. Have a hatred for LG. Phone looks nice though.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol looks like someone has had a bad experience with LG lol. I personally never really liked the design of the phones they make.

Sent from my DROID2

megawatz

Reaction score
Lol looks like someone has had a bad experience with LG lol. I personally never really liked the design of the phones they make.

Sent from my DROID2

Look at how much extra room there are at the bottom, is that for extra curricular activities? Like kicking my paper football off of it? :D

MrSinister1

Reaction score

Sent from somewhere...

Sent from my DROID2
I liked my Env2 never had a problem with it. And have known others with good experiences with LG. So I'm open to it if the specs are good. I mean the Ally isn't a bad phone really.

Sent from somewhere...

I like you had an envy and never had any problems with it. I have been wondering when LG was gonna try to breach the ranks of the supercells and if everything being said is true I'm ALL OVER THIS mainly for stock android everything else is a bonus even if it doesn't have the tegra chipset and of course big red would be a must but this thing looks awesome and I will sooo preorder it if all the rumors turn out to be true which as of late have pretty much been spot on. So color me interested and I will be keeping an eye on this thing and to the LG skeptics remember that moto and HTC weren't that hot until android came along(just sayin) so I'm holding off judgement until I learn more but I'm def. looking forward to it.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Sent from my DROID2

Look at how much extra room there are at the bottom, is that for extra curricular activities? Like kicking my paper football off of it? :D
it looks normal to me!!??!! would you like it to be so tight and clustered together?? lol