LG Spectrum's HD netflix app

shanimal92

Reaction score
since the Spectrum has a 4.5inch screen as opposed to the Razr's 4.3, would it be easier to port the Spectrum's HD netflix app to the galaxy nexus since it has a closer screen size? Not easier as in the difficulty to actually port the app, but easier as in getting the app to get rid of the grey dots for the soft keys.

Rzm1986

Reaction score
Go to droid-life and search HD Netflix galaxy nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
i know it availiable. I am running AXIOM 2.4 which is a 4.03 and the app wont run on 4.03, and id rather have fullscreen with 480p resolution than non-fullscreen with 720p resolution.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
i just dont get why they would give the Droid Razr a Netflix HD app, but not true HD screens like the Nexus and Rezound.

Last edited:

Vakharn

Reaction score
That app has higher res than the default netflix app but it's still not HD and it won't go full screen.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The HD Netflix app won't work on 4.0.3 roms anyway.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

moot

Reaction score
i just dont get why they would give the Droid Razr a Netflix HD app, but not true HD screens like the Nexus and Rezound.

I don't get it either. It's quite frustrating. I would really like to see a non-ported/hacked version of the netflix hd app on the g-nex soon.