1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LG Spectrum Unboxing Video; Amazon has it for Only $79.99 On Contract

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jan 25, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Aaron Baker, of Phonedog recently did an unboxing video of the Spectrum, the new flagship phone on Verizon's network from LG. Here's a refresher of the phone's specs below, for those that missed it:
    • 4G LTE
    • 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
    • 4.5-inch IPS true HD (720p) display
    • 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording and a front-facing camera
    • Android 2.3.5 with LG's customized UI
    It's worth noting that the LG Spectrum has some great specs but also has a cheaper price than the typical high-end phone release on Verizon. It is already available from VZW for only $199.99 on a new contract. Just for the sake of thoroughness however, Newegg has the phone for $149.99 on a new or renewed contract, and Amazon Wireless has it for $79.99 on a new contract, or $129.99 on a renewed contract. These are all pretty great deals on a fairly impressive device. Is this phone for you? Perhaps the unboxing video above might help you decide.

Source: Phonedog
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. Captmilk

Captmilk New Member

I don't know why but LG phones are just blah to me...maybe Motorola just markets their product better. Because it is a good looking phone and has impressive specs.
  3. CletusVanDam

CletusVanDam New Member

@4:12. The largest folder in the app drawer: Verizon bloatware folder with 16 items :frown:
  4. NathanDetroit

NathanDetroit New Member

Ugly. Do not want.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  5. Xtra Big Kahuna

Xtra Big Kahuna Member

Phones are just getting too darn big nowadays. My bionic is about as big as I would go.