LG Spectrum Unboxing Video; Amazon has it for Only $79.99 On Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;6iM3ZnMFGyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6iM3ZnMFGyM[/video]​

Aaron Baker, of Phonedog recently did an unboxing video of the Spectrum, the new flagship phone on Verizon's network from LG. Here's a refresher of the phone's specs below, for those that missed it:
  • 4G LTE
  • 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
  • 4.5-inch IPS true HD (720p) display
  • 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording and a front-facing camera
  • Android 2.3.5 with LG's customized UI
It's worth noting that the LG Spectrum has some great specs but also has a cheaper price than the typical high-end phone release on Verizon. It is already available from VZW for only $199.99 on a new contract. Just for the sake of thoroughness however, Newegg has the phone for $149.99 on a new or renewed contract, and Amazon Wireless has it for $79.99 on a new contract, or $129.99 on a renewed contract. These are all pretty great deals on a fairly impressive device. Is this phone for you? Perhaps the unboxing video above might help you decide.

Source: Phonedog

Last edited:

Captmilk

Reaction score
I don't know why but LG phones are just blah to me...maybe Motorola just markets their product better. Because it is a good looking phone and has impressive specs.

CletusVanDam

Reaction score
@4:12. The largest folder in the app drawer: Verizon bloatware folder with 16 items :frown:

Reaction score
Phones are just getting too darn big nowadays. My bionic is about as big as I would go.