LG Shares Some New Optimus G Technology Demo Videos; Battery Improvements Featured

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;O7Q8E5dzyxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O7Q8E5dzyxg[/video]​

The above video is just one of three that LG shared to demo some of their newest technology on their newest flagship, the Optimus G. This video demonstrates the amazing battery tech improvements they have implemented in the new phone. With all the advanced tech this thing will be packing, you would think it would be a huge battery drain, but it looks like LG really is trying to push this phone to the limits in order to smoke the competition even further.

For the longest time, LG has had the reputation in the smartphone world as a lower-end device. Not all of this has been completely undeserved as they pushed out a lot of lower end phones. Still, their IPS displays have been consistently superior to the competition for some time, and now it looks like they are finally serious about making a truly competitive flagship device as well with the Optimus G. Between their battery improvements, the quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro, the True HD IPS display and much more, they are really setting the bar high with this one. What do you guys think?

Here are all three videos: LG Optimus G Technology Description Videos

armeddroid

Reaction score
Looking at some more vids of this phone? It's looking beast.
If their support is solid; I'd def give it some attn just on specs alone.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think VZ better get this puppy. If the claims are true about the increase in battery efficiency as well as processor and display optimization then this will be a hard phone to beat in pretty much every category. Plus it just looks so darn sexy.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Verizon got that Intuition right now....if this does come...it will be next year. And I may pre order it. Depending on what other phones will be coming. SO we have LG to thank for bigger, thinner, higher capacities batteries? I didnt even know they made batteries...lol.

Last edited: