LG Sends Out Press Invites for G4 Unveiling on April 28th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LG-G4-710x604.jpg

LG has made it official. They shared the date and time of their next big flagship smartphone unveiling. It's obvious at least one of the devices they will reveal will be the G4. As you can see from the teaser image above, the G of their G Series is featured prominently in the promo materials. It says, “See the Great. Feel the Great,” and the “G” uses the same font as LG’s G series logo. It may also be worth paying attention to the leather-like design in the image. Perhaps the G series will move to some leather-like materials on their device?

They are going big with this one. It looks like they will be holding several different satellite press events in different parts of the world simultaneously. The event will kick off on April 28th in New York, London, Paris, and on April 29th in Seoul, Singapore, and Istanbul. We won't physically be at any of these locations on April 28th, but we will be bringing you the reports in real-time, so set your calendar!

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I'm looking forward to seeing this phone. Their last one was great.

Leather huh? Hopefully it comes in black.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Definitely hope they continue to build on the "greatness" of the line ;) and I like the idea of leather (or something like it) on the device...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The G3 is the best phone i have owned. I'm waiting to see what amazing things the Asus G4 has in store for us.