LG Root Tool Now Supports The LG G Flex 2

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The G Flex 2 is LG's latest flagship device. The gimmick here is that the phone will bend without breaking. It even has a self healing skin on the back. The device has a curved screen, and overall it really does standout among other Android devices when it comes to design. The device is now in the hands of consumers. If you are lucky enough to have one you may be looking for a good way to root it. The LG Root tool now supports the LG G Flex 2 making it super easy to be rooted.

Other devices that are supported by the same tool include the LG F60, LG Tribute, LG G2, LG MS, LG G3, LG G Flex 2, LG G Pro 2, LG G90, LG Transpyre, and the LG Volt. This is essentially a script. You will just need to download the file, extract it, and then run it. Pretty simple huh? Head to the link below for the download.

via DroidViews

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Ya know, I wasn't really impressed with the whole "flex" aspect of this device when it first came out, but after spending some time with the original at Best Buy a few weeks ago, I'm really digging it.
The specs on this latest model looks pretty sweet. I really think I'd enjoy this form factor over the S6 Edge.

S5 tap'n