lg revolution vs910 bad esn cricket flash?

thatoneguy801

Reaction score
hello everyone I have a lg revolution and I think I need to flash it to another carrier could anyone point me in the right direction to do this Thank you in advance

Reaction score
You think you need to flash it to another carrier?? What are you on right now and I'll try to help you since this part of the forum appears to be dead, no ones answered my question either. But I did figure it out on my own

OP
T

thatoneguy801

Reaction score
right now i am with tmobile but want to change to a cheap service and figured cricket would be the best way to go with the phone If you could help me out on this I would owe you big time Im very new to flashing phones but am really good with computers so I figured I could get some help and do it myself but I cant seem to even get one hint in the right direction of where to start very much appreciate your reply

Reaction score
Alright first off Google and xda developers are gonna be your best friends. Not that i'm saying anything bad about this forum but you gotta do what you gotta do. Go to forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1337386. You'll want to follow the directions completely. But instead of using the verizon gingerbread, you'll have to search for the cricket version or whatever carrier you decide to go with. Try that and it should work.