1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

lg revolution vs910 bad esn cricket flash?

Discussion in 'LG Revolution' started by thatoneguy801, Sep 12, 2012.

1. thatoneguy801

thatoneguy801 New Member

hello everyone I have a lg revolution and I think I need to flash it to another carrier could anyone point me in the right direction to do this Thank you in advance
  2. masterautotech78

masterautotech78 New Member

You think you need to flash it to another carrier?? What are you on right now and I'll try to help you since this part of the forum appears to be dead, no ones answered my question either. But I did figure it out on my own
  3. thatoneguy801

thatoneguy801 New Member

right now i am with tmobile but want to change to a cheap service and figured cricket would be the best way to go with the phone If you could help me out on this I would owe you big time Im very new to flashing phones but am really good with computers so I figured I could get some help and do it myself but I cant seem to even get one hint in the right direction of where to start very much appreciate your reply
  4. masterautotech78

masterautotech78 New Member

Alright first off Google and xda developers are gonna be your best friends. Not that i'm saying anything bad about this forum but you gotta do what you gotta do. Go to forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1337386. You'll want to follow the directions completely. But instead of using the verizon gingerbread, you'll have to search for the cricket version or whatever carrier you decide to go with. Try that and it should work.
Search tags for this page
flash lg revolution to

flash lg revolution to cricket

how to flash a lg revolution

how to flash lg revolution

how to flash lg revolution to cricket

how to flash lg vs910 to cricket

lg revolution flash to cricket

lg revolution flashing

lg revolution to cricket
lg revolution vs910 4g flashed to cricket
lg revolution vs910 flash