LG Repulsive!!!

QbFree98

Reaction score
Ok..this phone has reared its sorry tail for the last time. All of the crashing/rebooting and just piss poor support are forcing me to look to greener pastures! My OG droid is charging as I type this. I took a trip to bestbuy and the bionic display didnt impress me. Im about to give up on this whole android movement. Too many garbage phones flooding the market. 100's of android models to compete amongst each other as well as Apple, Windows, and Blackberry. Dont release phones with forward facing cameras that have no support. Thank you Tango for working on this and getting it to work!

Sorry I had to vent!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Ok..this phone has reared its sorry tail for the last time. All of the crashing/rebooting and just piss poor support are forcing me to look to greener pastures! My OG droid is charging as I type this. I took a trip to bestbuy and the bionic display didnt impress me. Im about to give up on this whole android movement. Too many garbage phones flooding the market. 100's of android models to compete amongst each other as well as Apple, Windows, and Blackberry. Dont release phones with forward facing cameras that have no support. Thank you Tango for working on this and getting it to work!

Sorry I had to vent!

Never had 1 issue with my Revo so far. Rooted, running a ROM and a custom theme. Everything works.

OP
QbFree98

QbFree98

Reaction score
Never had 1 issue with my Revo so far. Rooted, running a ROM and a custom theme. Everything works.

No random reboots or screen lagging while typing a text? Nothing ofnthe sort eeh? Then yournphine is better than mine :)

jaden4220

Reaction score
No issues here either i love my phone its solid easy to root maybe it was a malfunction or personal error? Try sending it back for a replacement then superoneclick before update comes through.

Bokannon

Reaction score
Love my bionic. I got the extended battery and it works great. I think what happens with new phones with poor battery life is the people that sell it start your phone to do whatever they do to it and jack your battery up for life right there. Li-ion batterys should be intial charged for about 5 hours with the phone off before ever using it. I have seen batterys that will drain in 3 hours with no use because of this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jaden4220

Reaction score
I had battery issues but now i make sure i turn my 4g off when i don't need it and freeze the apps that drain my battery when I'm not using it. Plus i drop my processor down to 768 and when my screens off put it to the lowest setting. After i did that my battery lasts about 10 hrs or more and that's with listening to music and whatever else i want to do.

OP
QbFree98

QbFree98

Reaction score
Ok guys I finally broke down, downgraded, and rooted this thing then installed revolt 1.4 needless to say it's much better now than before. No freezing or pixelating issues so far. Maybe it was the bloatware eating on itself?

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums