LG Pulls The Urbane 2nd Edition From Stores

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
490790216.jpg

If you planned on picking up the Verizon variant of the LG Urbane 2 tomorrow, don't make the trip to your local store as LG has pulled the device from retailers.

LG said the device has a hardware issue that will affect its day to day functionality.

There's no word on specifically why the watches were pulled or when they may return. According to 9to5Google, Verizon will not ship to pre-order customers while AT&T has told its retail outlets to offer customers who have already purchased the 2nd Edition a full refund.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Interesting turn of events. Wonder why they're being to quiet on what the specific issue is.

At this point in the game, having announced it and let reviewers and bloggers get a first look at the device, you'd think they would've already known about this issue well in advance.

I'm also wondering if they'll fix the issue and re-introduce it, or if they're scrapping it altogether and going back to the drawing board.

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
My guess.. they will fix the issue and reintroduce the watch.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wow

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's down to the Gear S2 3G or Moto 360....just wondering if either device is actually going to hit stores before Thanksgiving.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Must be something too that a software update doesn't fix. This may hurt the watch sales in the future too.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Member on another forum has one and his seems to be working fine. He even did a review vs the Gear S 1.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Caesars

Reaction score
I can't speak on the new 360(I only used the original), but I am absolutely in LOVE with my gear s2 on T-Mobile!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

JRParsons

Reaction score
Quick question, anybody using a gear s2 with the turbo 2. I had to return my s2 because I couldn't download Samsung Gear from the playstore. The original Turbo seems to be supported but not the Turbo 2.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk