1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LG Optimus V All Data Erased While Flashing ROM

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by LDking93, Jun 20, 2011.

1. LDking93

LDking93 New Member

My phone (LG optimus V) was accidentally wiped of all data, i believe. I was trying to flash my phone with a new ROM and in the process i must have deleted all of my data and everything. Every time i try to reboot my phone it loads the LG screen then always goes straight to the ClockworkMod Recovery screen. I tried to restore my old rom with my backup rom that i made with ClockworkMod Recovery v3.2.0.0 that i made before i did anything else but it got deleted along with everything from my SD card. So now i have a phone that is stuck on the ClockworkMod Screen and will not restart to the stock ROM b/c i think it all got deleted and will not load anything.

And also my SD card is not working because i tried to burn and .img file to it but that didnt work either. So now my computer wont read it when it is entered into my phone.

If anyone could help in any way i would REALLY appreciate it.
Search tags for this page
android optimus v always backup before flashing screen
my android phone data and orignal firmware erased while flas

my android phones data erased while flashing note iii rom