LG Optimus F3Q QWERTY Slider Tipped for T-Mobile

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LG-Optimus-F3Q-T-Mobile.jpg

A new QWERTY slider Android smartphone has been tipped for T-Mobile. The ever-amazing @evleaks shared the above pic but few details regarding the new device. We do know it is called the LG Optimus F3Q. We suspect it will be a mid-range or budget device with middling specs. The current speculation suggests a WVGA display, 1GB of RAM, a dual-core processor and Android Jelly Bean. If we had to guess, the device will likely retail for $180-250 off contract, but nothing official has been confirmed yet.

What do you guys think? Even though this isn't a very appealing device, does it have you pining for the days of the OG Droid?

Source: @evleaks

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why at least one company isn't producing a quality slider each year. Many people have accepted that the days of sliders are about over, but if you're the only game into and you release a well-made device to boot you would clean up. Someone like LG, Samsung, or Moto should be making this happen. I will miss my D2 keyboard when I finally retire this thing.

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
OG Droid, I HATED they keyboard. Was too flat, keys hard to differentiate. But I work a manufacturing job where I wear gloves all day. I got tired of taking my gloves off, typing on screen, putting gloves back on. I started making myself use the keyboard and eventually it became all I used. When I finally upgraded there wasnt alot to choose from in the slider category. Id still welcome a nice slider with cutting edge specs. And as it is now, at work Im taking my gloves off, typing, putting gloves back on. :/