LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset With Droid By Moto

Archrage

Reaction score
I currently have a Droid By Motorola and my parents gave me a LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset as a parting gift. The device seems to be working perfectly except for the fact that using the voice dial on the device doesn't seem to work at all. My phone has no Bluetooth voice dialing program (which is what appears when i tried it on my friends Eris). Is there any way to get this feature to work on my phone?

Thanks in advance. I will post more information to this thread as it become necessary.

OP
Archrage

Archrage

Reaction score
So no one has any ideas on how to make this work?

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
As a general rule, the Droid doensn't do calls initiated by bluetooth. I'm assuming this is what you're referring to.

If your phone is rooted, some of the custom roms allow this and it works perfectly. I'm currently running Sapphire 0.8.4 and it works without any problems at all.

The next OTA (2.2) update may solve this for unrooted phones, but there's no garantee.

May not be what you wanted to hear, but hope this helps.

OP
Archrage

Archrage

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how is the sound when connected? I'm in the market for a new headset......

So far the sound quality on my end is near perfect. I have also only had a few people complain about not hearing me perfecting on the other end also, but that was fixed by simple slightly readjusting the headset. The only issue is that on my Droid by Motorola, I don't have Bluetooth Voice Dialing, which isn't the biggest issue.

All and all, this model Bluetooth headset is something i would recommend to others.