LG G5 Pics and Feature Commentary

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We found a great article on the Verge about the G5. The Verge editors were on hand in Barcelona, Spain for the big press event, and they have a ton of great pics and commentary regarding the G5. In fact, they said,

"SAMSUNG'S GALAXY S7 WILL HAVE TO BE AMAZING TO OUTSHINE THE G5."

After seeing everything offered in this impressive new device, we have to agree. come back here and share your thoughts after checking out the pics and feature comments in the link below.

LG's G5 is a radical reinvention of the flagship Android smartphone

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Those pics are awesome. I like everything about the G5. I'm waiting to see Sammy's offering.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Agree @Jeffrey ...it looks solid ...where ya at ? @smalltowngirl13
I like the look of the phone and it brings plenty good things to the table ....and hopefully no delay on the fingerprint unlock ...

6s Plus

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Well from the specs I don't see anything groundbreaking on the S7. I hope they have some crazy good software features...

I worry that Samsung is slipping into the Apple thought that Samsung users will buy Samsung products because that's who they are.

I think it's great that they brought back the SD card but I'm not sure that's enough to kill the allure to the G5.

I'm not so sure that LG hit it out of the park but they definitely raised the bar. I really hope Samsung managed to keep some things hidden from the leaks that will tilt the table back their way.

None the less I am pretty happy about all of this happening on a Sunday. It gives me a chance to be a part of all the action as it's happening.

I have Daytona set up to record and already informed the OH we are ordering in today. I have all my devices charged up and my headphones ready and on standby for the 1 EST showing...

OK I think I've derailed and redirected this thread enough

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk