LG G4 Stylus and G4c

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
lgg4stylusaam-630x517.jpg

LG announced a couple of additions to their line up of the G4 stylus, their answer to Samsung's note phones, and the G4c, a mid end version of the G4.

Both the G4 stylus and G4c will come with a 1.2 quad core processor, 1 gig of ram, lollipop, and work on LTE. What separates them is the larger 3000 mAh battery, 5.7 inch screen, 13 mp (LTE version) or 8 mp (3g version) and a stylus versus 5.0 in screen, 2540 mAh battery, and a lighter device on the G4c. We do not have a price range yet but will update once it is listed.

Source: LG G4 Stylus and G4c bring some flagship style to lower price points Android Central

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
Who is going to buy a 5.7" screen phone that comes with a stylus that has those specs? 1g ram and 1.2 quad core processor? really?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Who is going to buy a 5.7" screen phone that comes with a stylus that has those specs? 1g ram and 1.2 quad core processor? really?
Have to agree. I was looking at multiple sources to make sure that was not an error on my part. One source had the press release from LG. Maybe LG made a mistake. With low end phones shipping out with 2 gigs of ram, I would think that at least the stylus would.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
And what's with the name? G4c? Really? 26 letters in the alphabet and you go with the one Apple chose? Really, LG?
So lame.
And while I am at it: so tired of phone names in general. THANK YOU MOTO for NOT going with the ridiculous "#Letter or Letter#". I hate that.
The Samsung S5 or the iPhone 5S?
Really guys?
S T O P I T. USE SOME IMAGINATION!

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
And what's with the name? G4c? Really? 26 letters in the alphabet and you go with the one Apple chose? Really, LG?
So lame.
And while I am at it: so tired of phone names in general. THANK YOU MOTO for NOT going with the ridiculous "#Letter or Letter#". I hate that.
The Samsung S5 or the iPhone 5S?
Really guys?
S T O P I T. USE SOME IMAGINATION!
Hahahaha my thoughts exactly.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It was noted somewhere that the "c" was to stand for "compact"...

The device with the stylus was a let-down for me - if they want to compete with the Note Series, they need to be in the same ballpark...will look forward to the G4 :)..

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
It was noted somewhere that the "c" was to stand for "compact"...

I don't give a .... rat's behind what they say it stands for. How about "T" for tiny? "L" for Little? "M" for Mini?
C? Seriously LG?

How about the LG NOVA? The LG Titan? The LG Crow? The LG Regal?

GET OFF MY LAWN LG!!!

#ReallyCrabby

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't give a .... rat's behind what they say it stands for. How about "T" for tiny? "L" for Little? "M" for Mini?
C? Seriously LG?

How about the LG NOVA? The LG Titan? The LG Crow? The LG Regal?

GET OFF MY LAWN LG!!!

#ReallyCrabby
I vote for M. Somebody else did that last year on some model or other and it made sense. Say S5 and S5M for a sub 5" screen version, though I don't think it was actually an S5.
In this case with the sub par specs I think they went with C for craptacular.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4