LG G4 CHEKING CONNECTION PROBLEM AFTER FLASHING

perezinho

Reaction score
perezinho;6123364 said:
Hello everyone, and I wish you a happy new year in 2018. : d: d
It's been a week since I bought a smartphone LG G4 US991 American (US Cellular) in second hand, everything worked fine except that in the settings I could not activate the option '' Unknown sources '' for install applications without going through the playstore. I tried to restore the system but without success, I read some by on the web how to flash the phone with the latest official stock rom updates for my LG, and I'm skipping the action and I've flash and sa went pretty well because I followed the procedure to the letter on the Phoneandroid Site on this page [link removed by Moderator]. The flashing finished I arrive on the activation screen of the phone as described on the picture, but I block on the verification of the Google account (verification of the connection / Checking connection), which can not connect while I have a good Wifi speed. That's where I've been for a few days, thank you in advance to those who will take time to answer. 8) 8)

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
most likely you will need to get help from the site you got the flash from. they should know the ends and outs of it. but imo, it sounds like you are going to need that google account.