LG G3 Verizon Preorders

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I'll let you cr6. For some odd reason i did get a email last night stating that Verizon canceled my pre order. The upgrade was on another line that I transfered to my line and then pre ordered the g3. So I spoke with a verizon rep on chat. She that could be the reason they canceled the ordered which was odd. So i reordered the phone again but didn't transfer the line upgrade to my line. The rep said that when i recieve the phone to just transfer the phone to my line and nothing will change. Everything out the door was $172.00.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I'll let you cr6. For some odd reason i did get a email last night stating that Verizon canceled my pre order. The upgrade was on another line that I transfered to my line and then pre ordered the g3. So I spoke with a verizon rep on chat. She that could be the reason they canceled the ordered which was odd. So i reordered the phone again but didn't transfer the line upgrade to my line. The rep said that when i recieve the phone to just transfer the phone to my line and nothing will change. Everything out the door was $172.00.
That's strange, because that's exactly how I ordered mine and it shows that it shipped yesterday. I moved my upgrade over to a dumb phone so that my unlimited remains in place, then ordered the upgrade.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Hmmm...That's an interesting way to do it in order to keep your unlimited. Personally that would make me too nervous....my luck something would go awry (like crx's mishap) and I'd lose my unlimited. I wasn't about to take any chances. LOL!
Plus monetarily it would end up costing more in the long run, (even though it's a dumb phone) to have another line. Unless of course a family member is using that phone.

tap'n on my S5

illoosionz

Reaction score
Soooo...

I called Verizon last night to ask if the phone has shipped because a lot of you guys are saying that it isnt over night shipping. The Rep told me that it is not and it will be here MONDAY. Umm, no, i pre-ordered the damn phone to get it on the day of release. I wasn't sure about canceling my order till 1pm this afternoon. So i called Verizon again and asked them to cancel, the person again informed me that i am better off getting it at the store because it will arrive monday. So he cancels my order.

As im driving home at around 3:30pm, I get an email saying my order has shipped and it will be here tomorrow before 8pm. Hmmmmm?? But i canceled my order. Now my dilemma is, do i wait for said package? Can verizon recall it before it gets to my house? Or can i go to the Verizon store and buy it?? Either way ill be calling verizon tomorrow and letting them know, i just want my damn phone!

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Soooo...

I called Verizon last night to ask if the phone has shipped because a lot of you guys are saying that it isnt over night shipping. The Rep told me that it is not and it will be here MONDAY. Umm, no, i pre-ordered the damn phone to get it on the day of release. I wasn't sure about canceling my order till 1pm this afternoon. So i called Verizon again and asked them to cancel, the person again informed me that i am better off getting it at the store because it will arrive monday. So he cancels my order.

As im driving home at around 3:30pm, I get an email saying my order has shipped and it will be here tomorrow before 8pm. Hmmmmm?? But i canceled my order. Now my dilemma is, do i wait for said package? Can verizon recall it before it gets to my house? Or can i go to the Verizon store and buy it?? Either way ill be calling verizon tomorrow and letting them know, i just want my damn phone!
Geez. The phone sale staff are stupid. I'd go pick one up at the store and return the one from FexEx, if it arrives.

illoosionz

Reaction score
Geez. The phone sale staff are stupid. I'd go pick one up at the store and return the one from FexEx, if it arrives.

The only stupid thing is that my upgrade on the verizon website says i wont be able to upgrade till 2016. So pretty much i cant use my upgrade pricing until my cancellation goes through and they put my original upgrade date back into effect.

Ugh, this sucks...i'll just wait till tonight to get the phone and ill call Verizon and let them know to re-charge me.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Situations like that are always frustrating..

illoosionz

Reaction score
Yeah, very frustrated right now.

So the package wasn't delivered it was intercepted during shipment and is being returned to Verizon.

Here's the fun part...

So I originally did not want to get the phone on Monday or Tuesday, which is why i canceled my order. So now when i call Verizon they said they cant change back my upgrade date till they receive the phone. The phone has an estimated arrival time back at the warehouse at 7/22 which is ....TUESDAY!!!

GREAAAAAAAAT, spoke with a CSR, and a Supervisor and no body is able to do anything....what a load crap this turned out to be.

They really need to give their CSR more information, because the Supervisor looked into my order and it was canceled at 1:40pm and the package and tracking number was generated at 1:48pm. Why didn't the CSR know what the status of the order was? The supervisor said it was being boxed and ready for shipment by 12pm yesterday. If the CSR had known that, i would have never canceled and if the CSR would have known that it was being shipped out overnight I would not be in this situation.

Argrghhh....Frustrated isnt the word for how i am feeling right now, this is just ridiculous!

Last edited by a moderator:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I've been in a situation like that with vzw.. Way back when the bionic was the new big deal.. I wasn't enthralled... Then they had the nationwide 4g outage the day I finally received it.. Lol.. I was ticked..

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Yeah, very frustrated right now.

So the package wasn't delivered it was intercepted during shipment and is being returned to Verizon.

Here's the fun part...

So I originally did not want to get the phone on Monday or Tuesday, which is why i canceled my order. So now when i call Verizon they said they cant change back my upgrade date till they receive the phone. The phone has an estimated arrival time back at the warehouse at 7/22 which is ....TUESDAY!!!

GREAAAAAAAAT, spoke with a CSR, and a Supervisor and no body is able to do anything....what a load crap this turned out to be.

They really need to give their CSR more information, because the Supervisor looked into my order and it was canceled at 1:40pm and the package and tracking number was generated at 1:48pm. Why didn't the CSR know what the status of the order was? The supervisor said it was being boxed and ready for shipment by 12pm yesterday. If the CSR had known that, i would have never canceled and if the CSR would have known that it was being shipped out overnight I would not be in this situation.

Argrghhh....Frustrated isnt the word for how i am feeling right now, this is just ridiculous!

Ill I'm also in the same situation. Only my orders got canceled not the first but second time also. Called just now and they said the fraud department put it on hold for some odd reason. Verizon cs transfered me to the fraud department just so they can release the order to me. I asked them the reason why it was on hold. The lady in the fraud department couldn't give me a straight answer. So they said they would release the order to me and have the phone shipped out today. The fraud cs said if I don't get a email today for conformation then call them back. What a pain waiting. Reason I didn't want to into the store was because the 50% off Sale is online only and I'm not going into the store and paying more. I can wait another day or 2.

illoosionz

Reaction score
Wait, its only online the 50% off sale? I saw it on a verizon store window yesterday...i could be mistaken..

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Wait, its only online the 50% off sale? I saw it on a verizon store window yesterday...i could be mistaken..

I could've sworn it said online only on the ad online. I could be wrong. If that's the case I would have not ordered it online. I would double check though