LG G3 Verizon Preorders

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
But that's not confirmed. It was the second to latest rumor I heard. The latest rumor I heard was that VZW wouldn't get it until August 8th.

So at this point, nothing is confirmed.

mgrande

Reaction score
Do we know if Verizon is getting the 3GB of RAM version?

mgrande

Reaction score
When the RAZR maxx HD came out a lot of people were saying that 2gb wasn't needed and that 1gb was plenty. I believed them and 2 years later I hate this phone. Always freezing up and having problems.

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score
When the RAZR maxx HD came out a lot of people were saying that 2gb wasn't needed and that 1gb was plenty. I believed them and 2 years later I hate this phone. Always freezing up and having problems.
I 100% agree. I have had all the different Notes and going from 1-3 is a huge difference. The 3GB is noticeable in the Note 3. Never any lag just damn apps that want to run and shouldn't.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I've also heard that they will be offering all of their phones at 50% off too. If so, I might have to buy it at 50% off...

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
YES I DID! G3's on the way for $139.64. ($99, plus tax, plus $30 upgrade fee.) According to the website, it should arrive at my house on the 17th. I'm already making plans to take the day off!

mgrande

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I want to pre order one or wait to play with it in the store. Do y'all think there'll be phones available or will they sell out?