LG G3 in Black, Silver & Gold Shows up in Another 'Leaked' Pic

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lgg3-colors-main.jpg

Here comes another "leaked" pic of the upcoming LG G3 flagship. As you can see from the shot above, the device is going to arrive in 3 shiny, brushed-metal color variants: black/dark grey, silver/white & gold. This seems to take a few cues from Apple, but it is different enough to stand on its own. Keep in mind that there has been no additional corroboration for the source of this pic, so it's possibly a fake.

From the looks of these devices, we certainly would love it if they are real as this design is pretty snazzy looking (although that is obviously subjective). There's one other tidbit to report which came along with this leaked pic. Supposedly, the source of this intel also indicated that the backplate will be removable, which will please some of the die-hard removable battery fans.

Source: PhoneArena

xsirxx

Reaction score
I think I may be the last person on earth that actually likes the plastic look.

Gremlin

Reaction score
DOnt care for the back how it looks why.. It is going in a case.. Why do ppl care about it i don't understand.. Everyone to their own..

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much Verizon will eff up the volume control button on this version

Sent from my Droid Maxx

xsirxx

Reaction score
DOnt care for the back how it looks why.. It is going in a case.. Why do ppl care about it i don't understand.. Everyone to their own..

I dont use cases. I agree for the most part though. For me its about the thickness of the phone more than anything in terms of looks. As long as it doesnt jeopardize battery.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I wonder how much Verizon will eff up the volume control button on this version

Sent from my Droid Maxx

Yeah.. I'd rather have no wireless charging.. From what I read it was the reason for the G2 change... Although I'm sure Verizon would've done something to them anyhow.. Lol
I'm patiently waiting.. We shall see..

N3 tap

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm just watching.. I like the specs.. Now I'm waiting for the buzz kill... What is it that's going to make me not want this device..