LG G3 In a Quick Cover Case Spotted 'in the wild'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
in-the-wild-lg-g3.jpg

Even though the LG G3 will officially launch on May 27th, we know that many of us are clamoring for any/all info regarding the device. We've seen leaked press renders so the above pic isn't nearly as exciting, but it is an "in the wild" shot, so it's worth sharing. As you can see in the pic, the phone is wrapped in one of the Quick Cover cases designed specifically for it.

Obviously, there's no guarantee that this really is the G3, but the source seems credible, so it is very likely. From the pic we can see that it is a large device, which is unsurprising considering it will supposedly have a 5.5-inch display size. Sound off and let us know what you think of this pic and the size of the G3.

Source: TalkAndroid

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Is it just me or does anyone else not believe the "spotted in the wild" pictures? I feel they are staged to look like they are 'in the wild' but are just marketing at its finest.

KaChow

Reaction score
This is one of the pictures I'd rather not see. I'm not a fan of Quick Cover cases, besides Samsung is known for Quick Cover cases and this is an LG G3 pre-launch. I'm sure there are greater features that can be promoted "in the wild" here or more appropriately phrased staged. Perhaps show the same person with the G3 watching a 2k movie on the subway.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I like the redesign of the Quick View / Cover Case - I actually like it more on the LG G2 than I do the S View on my Note 3...although each has its own pros/cons. I would be more interested in seeing a stylus of some sort in action if there is actually one to be built into the device as per a previous rumor...