LG G3 Compared to others

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Here's an interestingly long video comparing the G3 to a lot of other phones including the G2.

[video=youtube;_x9t2sLMV1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x9t2sLMV1s[/video]

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Cool, thanks for sharing scottysize! :cool-b:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Which phone is your # 1 choice?

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
Id have to say it's down to the G3 and the S5, but the G3 is ahead at this point. Just waiting for the G3 to come out and to hear reports from real-world early adopters. :)

SwiftKeyed & sent via Tapatalk

OP
scottysize

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Just say "NO!" to all things Samsung. I have never had a good experience with anything that had the word Samsung on it. Including my current refrigerator. I'm waiting on the ice maker to go out for a 5th time, then I'm replacing it. At least the first 4 times it was replaced under warranty.

G3 for me. I have the M8 and I'm not fond of it. If the G3 wasn't coming out next month, I would have already sold the M8 and purchased another G2.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I've always had great luck with Sammy products. Two Galaxy phones, BluRay player and a TV a few years back and never had a problem. But of course I've also known a few folks like yourself who've had nothing but problems with them, so I guess (as with anything) it's just the luck of the draw. :screwy:

NOVICE

Reaction score
I've always had great luck with Sammy products. Two Galaxy phones, BluRay player and a TV a few years back and never had a problem. But of course I've also known a few folks like yourself who've had nothing but problems with them, so I guess (as with anything) it's just the luck of the draw. :screwy:

Ditto. I've had good luck w/Samsung. But, hell, I'm part of that minor

One notable exception being the Galaxy Nexus for which I gave Verizon $299 as my part of the subsidized purchase. Grand theft!

There was nothing about this phone that I liked: grainy white screen, disastrous battery life, laggy performance. Went out 2 months later and purchased the Galaxy lll and ever since then have been buying devices with ever increasing screen real estate.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm over here wanting to like the Sony zed 2..or wait for the 3..idk..I'm also curious what moto will be doing for the 2014 Droid line..

drunkclever

Reaction score
Just say "NO!" to all things Samsung. I have never had a good experience with anything that had the word Samsung on it. Including my current refrigerator. I'm waiting on the ice maker to go out for a 5th time, then I'm replacing it. At least the first 4 times it was replaced under warranty.

G3 for me. I have the M8 and I'm not fond of it. If the G3 wasn't coming out next month, I would have already sold the M8 and purchased another G2.

Just to add a lil randomness... never had a problem with their monitors... I have its washer though. .. wtf was I thinking? stay away from their washers... far... far... freak F A R away.