LG G3: 25 + Tips and Tricks

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
lg-g3-att.jpg

Each time a new flagship device is released, we have tried to make a habit of putting together 25 or so tips and tricks to help new owners of the device get the most out of it. Since the LG G3 is by all means the ultimate flagship of the moment, we wanted to give it the same treatment.

In this video, we cover everything from the simplest of navigation tricks to utilizing the advanced features built-in to the G3. The video is 15-minutes of must-see tips for new G3 owners. If you want to learn to use Knock Code, get the most out of your quick toggles, quickly access Dual Window/QSlide/QuickMemo, use your phone with one hand, customize the navigation area, and take phone calls without ever leaving the app you are in, you should watch this.

Once you are finished, let us the DF community, in on any other tips and tricks we might have missed.

Source

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Glad to have helped you guys out...

Erikbal

Reaction score
Thanks! You gotta wonder how many people get new phones and don't even know half of the features or any of the tips and tricks. I saw a friend of mine got the g2 the other day and I showed him the long touch volume down feature for the camera and he had no idea about that. I always want to learn everything I can about my devices! I am still very pleased with my g2 and imagine people will be pretty happy with the g3 judging by the looks of it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Thanks! You gotta wonder how many people get new phones and don't even know half of the features or any of the tips and tricks. I saw a friend of mine got the g2 the other day and I showed him the long touch volume down feature for the camera and he had no idea about that. I always want to learn everything I can about my devices! I am still very pleased with my g2 and imagine people will be pretty happy with the g3 judging by the looks of it.

Totally agree. If you can find all the features, try remembering how to find them again...lol

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max

I love my 2 G2s and have no doubt I'll love the G3 just as much. I'm still keeping a G2, but might sell the other one that I replace with the G3.