LG G2 Pics with Verizon Logo Prove Big Red Will be Getting the Device

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-lg-g2.jpg

It's a bit of a shock to finally see Verizon grab one of LG's flagship smartphones. They have skipped several generations of LG devices. Just yesterday, the LG launched their newest G2 flagship and announced that all four major U.S. carriers would be getting the device. Many were a bit skeptical that it would actually come to Verizon, but the above pic clearly shows the Verizon logo adorning the front and back of the device. Furthermore, these are not leaked pics. This is is a Tweet directly from Verizon.

It doesn't get much more solid than that. How many of our Verizon folks are interested in this new flagship from LG?

Source: Twitter - Verizon

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
cue the "I hate that off-center VZW logo"... I've never understood why so many people appear to gawk at their phone like it's a woman.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Aw, this sucks, royally. Now I have to add the G2 to my 2-phone list of "maybes": the S4 and the One. *sigh* At least I could have flipped a coin before...now I need a 3-sided die. ;)

-Matt

jspradling7

Reaction score
cue the "I hate that off-center VZW logo"... I've never understood why so many people appear to gawk at their phone like it's a woman.

Queue activated... "What's the deal with the off center logo?"

Seriously though, if I get one of these phones I'll put a case on it and that particular logo will never show. I really do like this phone judging only from pics and specs. I need to hold one though and see how handy those buttons on the back are.