LG G Pad 8.3 On Sale for Less Than a 2013 Nexus 7; Just $224.99

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
look at my previous post, got this nice case from amazon.

I'm already have.
I said earlier that I rarely use a case, but I may make an exception with this tablet. There is no and probably never will be any sort of doc made for it, so I'll won't have to take a case off all the time.

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
I've been playing around with my new G Pad and, well, it almost perfect. There is one thing I don't like, but I doubt there's anything I can do about it.
The tablet has a center screen and on each side giving me 3 screens, and that's fine, that's all I need. But, if I swipe to left, there's a third screen with all the user guides on it.
A wasted screen in my opinion. Does anyone how or if I can get rid of these screen?
I went to the Verizon store this afternoon to pay my bill and I almost pulled the trigger on the deal they have going with a G Pad for 99 bucks and a data line for $10.00 a month.
Still thinking about it.
And by the way, they're G Pad doesn't have the extra user guide screen.

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
There is one thing I don't like, but I doubt there's anything I can do about it.
The tablet has a center screen and on each side giving me 3 screens, and that's fine, that's all I need. But, if I swipe to left, there's a third screen with all the user guides on it.
A wasted screen in my opinion. Does anyone how or if I can get rid of these screen?

Never mind, I figured it out.

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
I went to the Verizon store this afternoon to pay my bill and I almost pulled the trigger on the deal they have going with a G Pad for 99 bucks and a data line for $10.00 a month.
Still thinking about it.

I need some advice. The more I think about this Verizon deal, the better it looks. I crunched some numbers and I calculated if I did this deal over the 2 year contract, the tablet would cost about $100.00 more than what I paid for it from Newegg.
The advantage of the extra cost would be I would have Internet access anywhere. I just can't decide if I would have any advantage of using the tablet over my LG G2.
What do you think? Is the extra 100 bucks over 2 years worth it?
Oh yeah! The rep told me he would wave the activation fee of $35.00 also.