LG Floods MWC 2013 with 8 New Devices

Discussion in 'Android News' started by cereal killer, Feb 25, 2013.

1. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +932
    Current Phone Model:
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    [​IMG]

LG has made no surprises as to what it was intending to show at Mobile World Congress 2013 in advance, and they have now unveiled the last of their hold outs. The F Series features the Optimus F3 and F5, both mid-rangers, but with some decent specs, especially for the F7. The F7 sports a 4.7-inch 720p LCD screen, dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 8-Megapixel camera, all powered by a 2540 mAh battery. This announcement came right after the debut of LG’s L series, which inludes the Optimus L3 ll, L5 ll, and L7 ll, all lower-end devices connecting to networks strictly in 3G. LG is including the Vu series in this line-up, but there’s nothing new here, only the original Optimus Vu and the more recent Vu 2.

The Optimus G line was the star for LG at MWC this year as they debuted the Optimus G Pro, their first 1080p device. The Optimus G Pro is the second device added to the Optimus G line and along with the 1080p display, it will also come packing the Qualcomm Quad-Core 600-series chip running at 1.7 GHz , a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, a honking 3140 mAh battery, and Jellybean 4.1.2. LG is really stepping up to the plate with their slew of high end and low end devices, which will surely end up in the hands of a very diverse customer base.

Via: TalkAndroid

• Like Like x 1
  2. johnomaz

johnomaz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +332
    I hope those are meant for different countries markets and not all in one store. That is quite the overload of devices.

• Like Like x 2
  3. hotice

hotice Member

Ratings:
    +18
    I like the F7. That's what the Razr HD should have been. A LCD display, 2GB of RAM, most likely a BSI camera sensor in there, and about the same size battery. Now, if only it had a Maxx battery! I love the 4.7" screen size and don't want a 5.5" screen on my phone.

It is good to see more companies using large batteries.

Search tags for this page

apply update from adb