1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LG esteem stuck in test mode

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by viktoriana7, Jan 26, 2013.

1. viktoriana7

viktoriana7 New Member

My phone is stuck in test mode. I can no longer make our receive calls or texts. The woman at the Metro store basically told me my phone wasn't worth two dead flies and that I should buy the new Samsung s3 for the small fee of $499. I do like the idea of a new phone, however, I refuse to accept the fact that my phone is toast. Can anyone help?
  2. angiie000

angiie000 New Member

i had the same problem with my husbands phone .. but i found this link were they tell you how ... its kind of alot but it worked for my phone ... heres the link to the page [VIDEO GUIDE] Test Mode/No service fix (# to Hidden Menu) - Android Forums .. and heres the link to the you tube video to this page were it shows you how to do it step by step .. i followed the youtube one cus it was easier but the links are in the main one ... good luck i know its a lil to much n long but i promise it willl work try it
Search tags for this page

how to get lg esteem out of test mode

how to take lg esteem out of test mode
lg esteem hidden menu

lg esteem in test mode

lg esteem no service
lg esteem out of test mode

lg esteem searching for service

lg esteem stuck in test mode

lg esteem test mode

lg esteem test mode fix

my lg esteem is stuck in test mode