LG Electronics Teases LG UX 4.0

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
lg-ux_4.jpg

LG Electronics has revealed its user experience or UX 4.0, which makes life convenient but even smarter.

The company announced that it would first showcase the LG UX 4.0 on its G4 smartphone, which is scheduled to be released at the end of this month.

The Quick Shot feature allows you to immediately take a picture even when the phone is still locked by simply pressing the volume down button twice.

Smart Board gathers information from various sources like calendars, music, and health into a single screen where you can see them all at a glance. Anyone can use the Quick Shot and the Smart Board features easily and quickly without any customization needed.

The UX 4.0 Camera will bring different user modes, including an Expert Mode. This mode enables you to have the image quality of professional digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras.

The Calendar App allows you to drag and drop events from social networks into their calendar with your settings.

The new Gallery App lets users see their photos grouped by date or location.

LG put a lot of effort into UX 4.0, and hopefully it will make using Android a better user experience.

jakenader123

Reaction score
I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for the next nexus. The only thing I like about lg is the size, 5.5 inch with small bezels, I hope they make the next nexus.