LG Confirms They Plan to Launch the G3 by the End of May & Their Profits are Up

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
leaked-lg-g3-image-gsmarena.jpg
The above is a supposedly leaked image of the LG G3, courtesy of GSMArena.​

Good news LG fans! Although there was no big press event from LG promising the new G3 smartphone, we have the next best thing. During their most recent quarterly earnings report, an LG exec let slip to investors that their LG G3 flagship will be launching by the end of May. They released a full press release which you can read at the source link below, although it doesn't include the statements from the exec.

The report also includes a great deal of good news for the company's financials. Apparently LG is doing a great job in both mobile and in TVs. In fact, LG posted record smartphone sales for themselves and they are predicting even higher revenues in the third quarter. It's great to see that Samsung and Apple aren't the only tech companies out there turning a profit and growing their business.

Source: LG

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Add 1 more choice to my list. Will it be the G3, M8, S5 or OnePlus?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I recently bought an LG Smart TV. I have a Sammy and a Sony. The LG blows them both away. I have become a major LG fan.

KaChow

Reaction score
I'm all over this, if that's not surprise. With May around the corner, I will have this on release day. Still keeping the Note 3, have a boot animation collection to continue to grow.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently bought an LG Smart TV. I have a Sammy and a Sony. The LG blows them both away. I have become a major LG fan.

I hear ya dude. I love my Nexus 5!

Reaction score
LG, Samsung, and HTC are going to oversaturate the market like Motorola did. Can't they wait a year or two like Apple does? The G2 is still killing most phones out there. I can't imagine the G3 being a huge jump in difference.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
LG, Samsung, and HTC are going to oversaturate the market like Motorola did. Can't they wait a year or two like Apple does? The G2 is still killing most phones out there. I can't imagine the G3 being a huge jump in difference.

Well the snap 805, SD card slot, usb3, front facing speakers and 3gb ram. Thats about it. I wish it would stay at 5.2 inches. Let's hope for an exploit. If there is an sd card slot there is hope.