Lg Ally

weezywink

Reaction score
I have had this phone for maybe 5 months, and I still love it.. sure its had some problems, but nothing that's too hard to fix. I wanted to post this for any new ally users. Just because everyone else seems to think its horrible doesn't mean it is. Some people are just too impatient with their phones. Its really a great phone. C=

weezy!wink!

uncle steve

Reaction score
I see you call it a great phone. Great would be a star tac. Over the years I owned probably 10 of them for my business. Only 1 problem on a refurb I bought. You have problems too by your own admission.

I will never again own any lg product.

My mistake for not going with motorola again.

kevozworld

Reaction score
Yea right! You must not like a good android phone. LG Ally has to be the worst phone I've ever had! Too many freaking problems and limitations.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

travk72

Reaction score
I'm with her and I'm a cell phone junkie. My ally has not been a problem at all... as long as you maintance it here and there no problem. I would like to root it. But no luck with that. Any thoughts on that?

travk72

Reaction score
Thanks ill check it out.

travk72

Reaction score
No it was a black berry curve. Then I got the devour and man, now that was a really crappy phone. But I read all the stuff on here about the ally and id have to say mine hasn't been bad. Id like to root it for more speed and memory but other then that it dose what its suppose too.

jonyboy

Reaction score
I love my ally its a great phone people just don't know how to take care of it and watch out for it that's why I'm guessing they hate it but I had have no problems zero zip nada and it's amazing!

rottyslilgirl2005

Reaction score
What does a reroot mean and how would u do it?? Still getting use to my ally