LG Ally Won't Turn On

LG Fan

Reaction score
I turned my phone off last night. Charged it as usual. This morning, it will not turn on. The charg light works (it's glowing clear). The arrow and magnifying glass and the buttons light up and then shut off, but nothing will appear on the screen. I've had my phone for 2 months now with no issues.

Any ideas?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Give it a couple of hours on the wall charger and if it still will not power up, call Verizon tech service or take it to a Verizon store. Warranty time.

OP
L

LG Fan

Reaction score
Thanks Bayou. Let me all them now. It was on the charger all night.

OP
L

LG Fan

Reaction score
It's FIXED! dancedroid

For future referene - remove the battery for about two minutes and it works like a charm.

Thank you again, Bayou.

PattyFuss

Reaction score
Wow...I had mine for 3 months and it did the same thing, just shut off & wouldn't turn back on. Tried the battery thing but that didn't work. I ended up taking mine back to the store and Verizon sent me another one. Now I'm waiting to see if this one will do the same thing in a few months. Good job on making yours work!

MCBear

Reaction score
Thank You!

LG Fan, you are awesome. I just had the same problem and your tip did the trick and saved me a trip to Verizon. Again, :hail::hail::hail: and thanks.