Lg ally plzz help!!

Curran81

Reaction score
Ok so... sorry if this is really newbie but i just bought a LG ALLY like two days ago... Today it almost ran out of battery cuz iv been texting a lot... it was somewhat hot... so i plugged it in to its charger and left it alone... the light was showing saying it was charging... when i tried to use it like 30 minutes later it was like dead? It wouldnt turn on and the lil light thing will only flash like clear blue every once in awhile.... does anyone know wats goin on?

IanG

Reaction score
Try charging it from a wall outlet instead of the computer.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I don't think there is much of a chance getting a D1 or DX as an Ally replacement. Take your Ally to Verizon and have them look at it. My wife got an Ally last month and she has no problem with it. Not getting hot, good battery life.

Mandroidx

Reaction score
I don't think there is much of a chance getting a D1 or DX as an Ally replacement. Take your Ally to Verizon and have them look at it. My wife got an Ally last month and she has no problem with it. Not getting hot, good battery life.

No I had an eris before this and even then i really hate this phone it has ridiculous lag, music cuts off a lot of times, and now this charging problem i honestly might leave droid because this is my 4th replacement and they gave me this **** instead of my normal droid eris

hrh

Reaction score
Blinking blue indicator light

My Ally was about 1/3 charged when I looked at it and placed it on my desk. Then when I went 5 mins later to check for any notifications it was off. I freaked thinking it was broken. It wouldn't turn on. I tried the power switch, I tried extending the screen (sometimes screen can freeze and that would awaken it). Nothing. I took the battery out- and replaced it. Still nothing.

I plugged it into an outlet- and it didn't register. I kept it plugged and took the battery out and still nothing. I unplugged it and replugged it (with the batt still out) and then there was a blinking blue light on the indicator.

I was sure the blinking blue light meant it was damaged. I finally reattached the battery and it started up again.
WTH?

My Ally is only two months old and I'm glad it's working again.