1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LG Ally Help.. Rebooting

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by RamonEstrada, Nov 1, 2010.

1. RamonEstrada

RamonEstrada New Member

I recently rooted my Ally using Androot and then i downloaded System App Remover and i started deleting the original apps i didnt use from the system, but the app deleted my Settings app for no reason and then rebooted and it never brought me back to the home screen.. Now whenever i turn it on, it keeps starting up, then it never loads back and gets stuck on the "ANDROID" screen words. I tried Hard Reseting, ect.. but nothing.. Can Someone help me out? Thanks :)
  2. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

What type of recovery options do you have on an Ally? Have you tried booting into it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. RamonEstrada

RamonEstrada New Member

I didnt have any Recovery, im ok on restarting everything over again, i just want it working again. Its my first time with an Ally that i got 3 months ago, so im not sure about these Android stuff.
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

"No Recovery" should instantly raise a red flag. You'll most likely have to find the LG .sbf and flash it. Reboots/resets won't work because the file has been removed.
Search tags for this page
how do i reboot my ally
how do you reboot a droid alley phone
how to get the lg ally to stop rebooting
how to reboot an lg droid phone
how to reboot droid lg

how to reboot lg ally

how to reboot my lg ally
lg ally android stuck on android screen
lg ally keeps rebooting

lg ally stuck on android screen

lg ally vs740 keeps rebooting