lfy themes and kernals

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Dj blare, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Dj blare

Dj blare Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hi droid lovers and modders im currently rocking lfy 1.7, the 1.95 version just doesnt work on my phone.
    anyways i really like it but i have questions about kernals; so how do i know im running the correct kernal? my phone works ok but sometimes is kind of slow and a couple of times has rebooted by itself so i imagine it has something to do with the kernal.....
    please let me know how to figure this out thanks.
    on the other side i think we need more themes for lfy if you know of a source please share paying is not a big deal oh and thanks for those developers that make themes for multiple roms thanks guys and start sharing

dancedroid

2. teddyearp

teddyearp Senior Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Current Phone Model:
    Motorola XT1103 (Nexus 6)
    Your problem could be caused by the rom itself. AFAIK, kernel issues _usually_ show up right away, i.e. boot loops and/or failure to boot. But not always the case. The random reboots are just as hard to diagnose. They _usually_ are related to your rom, but they, too could be kernel related.

As far as theming, you could always try to port your favorite theme yourself . . . . but that's above my pay grade and I've still got an open question about it myself.

good luck

3. Dj blare

Dj blare Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah that theme porting sounds great but i really hav no clue so i guess ill just sit and wait what else comes out thanks for ur info.....