Lexus RX350/ Droid Address Book

moongem

Reaction score
How do I sinc the phone's address book with the display in my car. I can't transfer the phone address book data via blue-tooth car display. I hace a 2010 Lexus RX350.

Thanks Neil

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Each car's BT system can be different but in most threads it seems that people indicate that the phonebook sync option is offered right after initial pairing.

That said, on my Nissan's BT system I have yet to find a way to transfer contacts. You can't sync the whole phonebook. Instead, you have to transfer contacts individually.

Does the RX's manual not cover this?

OP
M

moongem

Reaction score
Each car's BT system can be different but in most threads it seems that people indicate that the phone book sync option is offered right after initial pairing.

That said, on my Nissan's BT system I have yet to find a way to transfer contacts. You can't sync the whole phone book. Instead, you have to transfer contacts individually.

Does the RX's manual not cover this?

Thanks for your response takeshi! Yes I can can transfer the contacts manually but it is very labor intensive(130). I've been told that there is a way to sync this phone to the Lexus BT system by the service manager but he said that it requires some third party software that he is not familiar with. I'm just trying to find out about this before I spend a couple of hours doing it manually.