Letter To Android Community and DF - From Blackdroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkness

Reaction score
you cant affend me cakes! to much love there :) please leave the post i made, answers questions from the first one so people now whats up.

Are you trying to get someone started? (I won't post my findings, I'll play nice).

Speeddymon

Reaction score
Speeddymon that was very nicely put. However, as i said earlier in the thread, this is strictly an apology from blackdroid to the forum and we will not start another debate.

Last edited by a moderator:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think the apology is cool and maybe after this thread flares up beyond what anyone would expect, this can all go away. but this will surly get the flames flying again for a while. I hope for all of the people that use your roms (and there's a lot and they seem pretty die hard about it) and for your sake that you do settle up with koush. The two UD thing is confusing to alot of your fans.

May the flare up be brief:)

Staying on topic: I think the apology was well written. Seeing as Miami said the phone was being returned I can't see how much more folks could want. Better late than never, no sense breaking out the tar and feathers. The more devs the better it is for us all. Even for those who do not root some of what is discovered will spill back into official releases.

Source code released, a how-to manual? Can anyone here count on ten fingers the number of people creating roms for us, let alone going the extra mile? Not saying any one dev is better than another but like I said up top...what more could you ask for? The past is the past, leave it there and lets all move on.

Thanks to all devs, themers, skinners, modders, programmers, vendors, etc in the android scene. My phone kicks butt and while I thought I was going to be getting a cool phone my expectations were totally blown out of the water.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
It is said that "it takes a big man to apologize but a bigger man to accept." How many of you that are constantly throwing the jabs can say they are being the bigger man?? None.

The man apologized, we should accept and all move on. This constant bickering is worse than my two children fighting. Grow up everyone, there is plenty of ROM development room out there for everyone.

Mods please..............:closed_2:

Speeddymon

Reaction score
Can anyone here count on ten fingers the number of people creating roms for us, let alone going the extra mile?

1. koush
2. AdamZ
3. chevyno1
4. pete
5. rainabba
6. thegeektern
7. greek35t
8. birdman
9. trevorj
10. tasmanian_droid
11. boostdscoob
12. sniffle

Need I go on?

That's just people working on roms, whether alone or as part of a team.

Going the extra mile:

Absolute #1: rainabba - the rest are in no particular order
2. b16a2smith
3. birdman
4. myself
5. boostdscoob
6. pete
7. thegeektern
8. greek35t
9. xeudoxus
10. jake
11. adamz
12. chevyno1

Do I really need to keep going? I'm sure this post will be deleted too, even though I'm making an observation and answering a legitimate question.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
I had to agree with the post Speeddymon posted that was deleted.

boostdscoob

Reaction score
and speedy, your name needs to be on the above and beyond list as well.
and thanks
*blushing

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I don't think the thread is productive anymore and I hate to see it divide our community once again. I think it's time to:

[video=youtube;V2MKtfKqufY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2MKtfKqufY]YouTube - Release the Kraken[/video]

and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.