Letter duplication on virtual keyboards--two different keyboards

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
I lost my crocodile keyboard the other day after uninstalling it. I thought it had something odd going on with it and I was going to uninstall and reinstall. It wasn't there to be found and reinstalled in market. I got over it.....I went and downloaded better keyboard. Few days excellent and now same problem new keyboard. I have pulled the hard keyboard out so many times in the past two months because I just have lost my temper having to take out double l's in letters or removing a fat fingered z. There are a few other letters its happening to. I thought it was the screen protector and I pulled and replaced it too. :icon_evil: Anyone? Input would be appreciated. IT's only virtual keyboards having duplicate lettering issues. I mean TIME CONSUMING duplication.:icon_evil: Feeling the blood boiling so I know I am annoyed.

OP
onmyway

onmyway

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G N 4
So since nobody wants to take a shor...shot....I am back to the original droid virtual keyboard to see if the problem begins again there in a few f....days.....fat fingers will happen but it sutely cannot be as virial as letter duplication. If it begins again there......then I will bump my thread till you guys get sick of seeing my name.

OP
onmyway

onmyway

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G N 4
Crud. Letter duplication has hit stock virtual keypad...only landscape....been fine for two days...or more...

"I jaaaam pppiingggg this uwiittthh lllaaaanlsncccappppiee viirrrrtuaaalll keybbooaarrrdd."

"I am typing this with landscape" android device keyboard now...

And now virtual stock portrait keyboard.

OP
onmyway

onmyway

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G N 4
So...took lookout.....off, some miscellaneous themes out, aaaaand notttt thaaatttt I eexxxxppppeeeeectttted aa miracleee..okay back to portrait jeeeezzz What I do not get is letters from across the keyboard are hopping in and no authentic fat finger is causing an i to show up on the tip of the letter e all the way across a keyboard.

OP
onmyway

onmyway

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G N 4
SO---------------------NOBODY has seen this?
I can go out and buy another keyboard but if it comes back and happens two days later, or a week later, what's the purpose.

No clues? No suggestions? Nothing?............................................okay then.