Lets's stick it to VZW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUckeyemike84

Reaction score
I am going to stick it to VZW for putting everyone through all of this shiet. When the GNex finally does come out, I'm giving my sale to a retailer. The retailers I have spoke to have been as honest as they could be. And I don't want to give VZW thr satisfaction of getting my sale because they put me through this! If enough people do it, then it will be like a BIG FAQ to VZW !

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
I am going to stick it to VZW for putting everyone through all of this shiet. When the GNex finally does come out, I'm giving my sale to a retailer. The retailers I have spoke to have been as honest as they could be. And I don't want to give VZW thr satisfaction of getting my sale because they put me through this! If enough people do it, then it will be like a BIG FAQ to VZW !

So... you're going to sign a two-year commitment to give them a couple of thousand dollars? Man, that'll really show 'em.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Stick it to vzw by LEAVING THEM and buying an UNLOCKED GNex.

Quite honestly, you're not sticking it to vzw by buying from a retailer.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Sorry guys, I just don't see this being a very productive thread. The op started off bypassing the language filter & we have enough hate threads already.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

Status
Not open for further replies.