Let's Talk - Bionic - $160 after coupon + Free Shipping

thewoody

Reaction score
Won't let you select unlimited data now. Otherwise, great find!

sqchram

Reaction score
Good find, but you need to have a certain $59.95 or higher priced minute plan I believe.<br><br>I have the 450 mins with no text etc - it did allow me to continue to select my unlimited data, but the phone price went up to 294.<br><br>You will need to individually investigate to see if this is a good deal for you, or there could be a few more specifics on the post.

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Ya, kinda pissed saw this and the Amazon deal when I got home tonight. I went over lunch and picked up the Bionic. Any way I can work this in my favor from Verizon???

papatar

Reaction score
I like the price. With 2 yrs insurance its right at $300 shipped upgrading my original droid. I'm kinda nervous about buying online though-never heard of 'letstalk.com'. Do i take it to a verizon store to activate or also do that online? thanks

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^ You actually just activate it on the phone itself. Dial *228 and follow the prompts.

warhawk187

Reaction score
Just ordered mine today, although it has been backordered and will be in stock on the 13th, not too bad for 175.99 and free overnight shipping. I think they raise the price of the phone by $20 if you decide to keep your exisiting data plan, but even still with the 20% off discount, total phone price = $175.99. I would still consider that an awesome deal on a phone that at the very least would cost me $249 to upgrade through amazon, or $299 through verizon. Coming from an OG Droid 1, this will surely be an upgrade and Ive been tired of waiting and don't want to risk paying more for a phone that might or might not be released in a month. At least now I won't feel as bad pulling the trigger if the Droid Prime comes out next month and is $299.99 everywhere. And who knows, ICS might possibly be ported to the Bionic if the Prime's specs are just a slightly bit higher.

BeyondReality

Reaction score
Dude you are the man... Good find.

I was going to spend the 300$ on the phone. I just ordered it they should have it Monday. I have a feeling this deal is not going to last long.

Thanks for posting man!

Reaction score
Can you upgrade and keep your unlimited data plan going through this site?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DROID11

Reaction score
^ You actually just activate it on the phone itself. Dial *228 and follow the prompts.

Not on a 4g phone. there is a sim card that is associated with the account that does the activation automatically. *228 doesn't work with any lte phone

BeyondReality

Reaction score
#1) Yes you can keep your current plan, it will not make any changes

#2) You have to be eligible for an upgrade but I think you can do it if you are 10 months into your current plan. Not sure though, check it tells you on site. Call up, very easy to do over phone.

manolo

Reaction score
#1) Yes you can keep your current plan, it will not make any changes

#2) You have to be eligible for an upgrade but I think you can do it if you are 10 months into your current plan. Not sure though, check it tells you on site. Call up, very easy to do over phone.

with 10 months into my current plan you mean that my plan has to expire within 10 months? from the website it says that i'm gonna be eligible for an upgrade october 2012 :/ so i guess that event at the verizon store if i want to change phone i have to pay it full retail price :/

Reaction score
Anybody every used the insurance through this site? Any problems? Also, I guess I missed the deductible amount.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums