Let's see your Blizzard of Feb 2010 Droid Photos

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
On the video quality... for what it is... streaming from a phone I think it's pretty good. No uploading, etc... just open the app and shoot... it goes to my YouTube and facebook as well as the Ustream site without me having to do anything.
I agree, the UStream is cool and it doesn't need uploaded. The quality was good for a live stream. I hope you don't think I was being critical or anything.

No not at all... I'll take a bit of degraded quality for the convenience any day. I need to be able to post from trailside (snowmobile & Dual Sport bike) without a bunch of BS and this looks like it will do that for me.
Even You Tube quality is poor at times but for free I can't complain.

Where in Pa are you?
I take it you ride... here is a site for you to check out... Adventure Rider Motorcycle Forum

cuskit

Reaction score
On the video quality... for what it is... streaming from a phone I think it's pretty good. No uploading, etc... just open the app and shoot... it goes to my YouTube and facebook as well as the Ustream site without me having to do anything.
I agree, the UStream is cool and it doesn't need uploaded. The quality was good for a live stream. I hope you don't think I was being critical or anything.

No not at all... I'll take a bit of degraded quality for the convenience any day. I need to be able to post from trailside (snowmobile & Dual Sport bike) without a bunch of BS and this looks like it will do that for me.

Where in Pa are you?
I take it you ride... here is a site for you to check out... Adventure Rider Motorcycle Forum
Not to hack the answer - but I'm on the Jersey Shore and I ride a lot! Especially out through Bucks County Pa! Best scenery there! I also appreciate the link. Went to register but am embarrassed to say I never saw a movie with Anthony Hopkins riding a bike, so I couldn't answer the question of what bike he rode! I don't watch much tv and even less time spent at the movies. I'm out riding while the rest are watching tv/movies of someone else's life... ;) mike

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Where in Pa are you?
I am in eastern PA - Lancaster County. I do ride, have a Vulcan 1600 :) I also subscribe to ADV Rider....great forum and read lots of excellent ride reports. The first one I read was from "Rogue1", however he's been writing that one for over 5 years I believe and never finished it! Do you have a sport bike?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Where in Pa are you?
Not to hack the answer - but I'm on the Jersey Shore and I ride a lot! Especially out through Bucks County Pa! Best scenery there! I also appreciate the link. Went to register but am embarrassed to say I never saw a movie with Anthony Hopkins riding a bike, so I couldn't answer the question of what bike he rode! I don't watch much tv and even less time spent at the movies. I'm out riding while the rest are watching tv/movies of someone else's life... ;) mike
Sometime in the spring we'll have to meet up and do some riding. I just moved here from Pittsburgh in June and haven't ventured over to Bucks Co. yet, but it's not far actually. Have you ever heard of the Southern Cruisers?

Dave2851

Reaction score
Bealeton, VA snow

Here is the view from our kitchen window. We got about 30 inches.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score

Where in Pa are you?
I am in eastern PA - Lancaster County. I do ride, have a Vulcan 1600 :) I also subscribe to ADV Rider....great forum and read lots of excellent ride reports. The first one I read was from "Rogue1", however he's been writing that one for over 5 years I believe and never finished it! Do you have a sport bike?

No... Dual Sport... too many crazy cagers on the roads for me... I stick to back roads and dirt... and the occasional puddle!

Last edited:
OP
lockman

lockman

Reaction score

Me and my MotoRokr's shovelin

Trying to get out my front door. Porch is covered and had been shoveled already.

Side porch. Yellow stripe is a 30 gallon recycling bin.

This is a tree.

View out my front door last night. Took this one using FX Camera, with the Droid mounted on my trypod.

OHbowhunter

Reaction score
19073_289004510892_527855892_3419811_7270404_n.jpg

19073_289004370892_527855892_3419810_1225695_n.jpg

19073_289004045892_527855892_3419809_4920352_n.jpg

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What good is living in the North East if I don't have any snow? :icon_ devil:

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Anybody losing power out there?

Heard earlier there were 70,000 Atlantic Electric Customers without power... This would be in South Jersey... Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, Salem and Camden Counties

According to their info it's a lot less... keep in mind this is just one supplier in a rather small area and quite a bit is fairly rural.

StormCenter - Atlantic City Electric

Last edited: