Let's See Pictures Taken with Your Galaxy Note 4!

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
BAMMMMM
34573d251c6688ac7a34ec91437e605d.jpg

Sport Mode. Phone in a Jotto dry case and shooting through the clear part of an S View case while out kayak fishing today with sun at my back. I still haven't found out what kind of fish it is, never seen one before but I was catching them like flies today. It looks smaller in the photo than the ~30" (long as my arm to finger tips it is.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
Got a better pic of the fish I can probably tell you

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a Sauger. I asked friends on Facebook, they suggested a few possibilities I looked them up and the Sauger is it. Nothing has its eyes. The photo below isn't me or mine but a photo from the article that proved to me that is what they are.
f4e0b8a07eacfb52d2cfcc6c83170ae2.jpg

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Note8

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It's a Sauger. I asked friends on Facebook, they suggested a few possibilities I looked them up and the Sauger is it. Nothing has its eyes. The photo below isn't me or mine but a photo from the article that proved to me that is what they are.
f4e0b8a07eacfb52d2cfcc6c83170ae2.jpg

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Note8
I was gonna say. Looks to young to be you. Haha!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I could figure a way, without YouTube or other media like that, to upload a video I shot yesterday at the beach.
I don't know which aircraft carrier left out of Norfolk but when they come in they empty their air fleet while still at sea and they fly into Norfolk and land until the ship leaves out. They come in in 3s very gently (as quietly as an f18 can be which isn't quiet) but when they leave it's in pairs and they are hauling donkey when they get to "feet wet" status and are still climbing.
Imagine your at the beach, the sounds of waves crashing, wind blowing a little,kids laughing, music playing, families just being carefree when you hear a whistling sound then the ground begins to shake and the thunderous noise you can even feel in the water as a pair of navy jets flies overhead and in about half a minute it gradually quiets back down to normal beach noises as they get far out over the ocean.
The only thing I could think of as the goose bumps settled back down and my eyes dried from tearing up a little was "that's what freedom sounds like". A little later I shot a video of a pair as they went overhead and panned down to the water as a little boy ran by dragging a boogie board behind him, totally care free and families frolicking in the water behind him. I just wondered how many understood the "we are the land of the free because of the brave" when thinking of what those sailors give up so we can play at the beach, thinking back to just after 911 when the only thing you saw in the air was our navy fighters guarding our coastline from further attack and what must have been going through their minds knowing they might have to shoot down a civilian aircraft if any more were hijacked. Also when they get the call when over there that a company of marines or soldiers are pinned down and they've gotten the assignment to take out the enemy to protect their fellow American in uniform while their loved ones are thousands of miles away and worried sick about them.
To some it was just noise but to many, especially children, every over flight made them stop for a few moments in awe of the power of the U.S. navy.
Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I would love to see that @mountainbikermark. On my Note3, if I am on tapatalk, I can go to reply from the menu, hit the camera icon, then go to gallery, find the video and it's good to go.

sent from my Note3, (currently, but soon to be??) using tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish I could figure a way, without YouTube or other media like that, to upload a video I shot yesterday at the beach.
I don't know which aircraft carrier left out of Norfolk but when they come in they empty their air fleet while still at sea and they fly into Norfolk and land until the ship leaves out. They come in in 3s very gently (as quietly as an f18 can be which isn't quiet) but when they leave it's in pairs and they are hauling donkey when they get to "feet wet" status and are still climbing.
Imagine your at the beach, the sounds of waves crashing, wind blowing a little,kids laughing, music playing, families just being carefree when you hear a whistling sound then the ground begins to shake and the thunderous noise you can even feel in the water as a pair of navy jets flies overhead and in about half a minute it gradually quiets back down to normal beach noises as they get far out over the ocean.
The only thing I could think of as the goose bumps settled back down and my eyes dried from tearing up a little was "that's what freedom sounds like". A little later I shot a video of a pair as they went overhead and panned down to the water as a little boy ran by dragging a boogie board behind him, totally care free and families frolicking in the water behind him. I just wondered how many understood the "we are the land of the free because of the brave" when thinking of what those sailors give up so we can play at the beach, thinking back to just after 911 when the only thing you saw in the air was our navy fighters guarding our coastline from further attack and what must have been going through their minds knowing they might have to shoot down a civilian aircraft if any more were hijacked. Also when they get the call when over there that a company of marines or soldiers are pinned down and they've gotten the assignment to take out the enemy to protect their fellow American in uniform while their loved ones are thousands of miles away and worried sick about them.
To some it was just noise but to many, especially children, every over flight made them stop for a few moments in awe of the power of the U.S. navy.
Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
WOW, @mountainbikermark.
Great post!
I think that you deserve a medal for that one!

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Your Google account is connected to YouTube so uploading it should be simple. I have quite a few videos uploaded myself. Then you can choose to share the video publicly or privately. Just copy and post your link. (Or what Tis suggested, but I think their is a size limit that way....though I could be mistaken)
I'd be interested in seeing it as well.

S5 tap'n

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, there is a size limit if you try to upload from your gallery ... only 1mb. This is what I had to do to post this 1:46 min video here: from gallery & share to youtube. Once it's uploaded and processed on YouTube, I had to go to the menu and select edit, then I selected unlisted (anyone with link can view video). Then when I was watching the video, I selected the share icon in upper right of video and selected "copy url" located at the top of that menu. And here it is...

Blue Herons I've been watching down the road from where I grew up. I'm not real good at videos and this is the first & only video I've uploaded to YouTube. Took about 20 minutes.

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, there is a size limit if you try to upload from your gallery ... only 1mb. This is what I had to do to post this 1:46 min video here: from gallery & share to youtube. Once it's uploaded and processed on YouTube, I had to go to the menu and select edit, then I selected unlisted (anyone with link can view video). Then when I was watching the video, I selected the share icon in upper right of video and selected "copy url" located at the top of that menu. And here it is...

Blue Herons I've been watching down the road from where I grew up. I'm not real good at videos and this is the first & only video I've uploaded to YouTube. Took about 20 minutes.

I don't want you upload to YouTube. I'll try Dropbox instead because where I normally backup on the cloud is Copy and they no longer do just links. You gotta have their app to see it and I won't ask others to get Copy just to watch a video of mine. Dropbox was bloatware on my Note4 so I reckon everybody with a Note4 already has that app.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I don't want you upload to YouTube. I'll try Dropbox instead because where I normally backup on the cloud is Copy and they no longer do just links. You gotta have their app to see it and I won't ask others to get Copy just to watch a video of mine.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
I believe 4shared, mediafire, and mega will allow videos to be played just via a link. I know 4shared will do it with audio.

Note 4tified

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dropbox - 20150814 145624.mp4
Now keep in mind the phone was in a dry case so the volume, though loud, is nothing like if it'd been naked.
DB cut it off when the kid is running by? Why I do not know. It's only a few seconds, and 10MB shorter than the original.
Anyway,I hope y'all get the gist of the sound of freedom.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
WOW! That is perfect how you panned down to the beach. The Sound of Freedom...a perfect title!