Let's see how many new Bionic owners are girls.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anymore ladiessssss lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ccolston

Reaction score
Girl here and yes, I have a Bionic. I am an android junkie!! I came close to returning the Bionic and wait for the latest and greatest HTC but I decided to keep the Bionic. I began with android on T-Mobile and the G1. As soon as the original DROID came to Verizon I jumped ship and have been with Verizon ever since.

Human_Droid

Reaction score
I know 3 females with Android phones.

Goddesslisa

Reaction score
I'm a girl and I have a Bionic, I love Motorola, so when this came out I had to get it. My boyfriend bought it for me, he has a Droid X and is so wanting to move up to this. We almost broke up when I said to him you know I think I'm going to go back to an Iphone (which i cant stand). He said umm baby were a Motorola Droid family. I said I wouldnt have it any other way! :)

AntsMarching81

Reaction score
Girl here. Just got my Bionic today. Was rocking the original Droid until I broke the thing in the port where you plug the USB into and it became a pain in the butt to charge.

missrachel

Reaction score
Add me to the list! Got my Bionic a few days ago, loving the size and speed but after coming from an extremely customized rooted OG Droid, I feel like this device is missing something. Lol... also not happy with the few bugs I've run into (SD card issues w/ mounting, multiple copies of pictures in my gallery, disappearing apps...) Can't wait to load a custom ROM onto this puppy and really make it "mine"! ;-)

lgalcarte

Reaction score
Girl. I got the Droid on November 6, 2009 - the first day it came out and have never turned back. Came from a Treo. Rooted, flashed ROMs and everything! Got my Bionic the first day too and rooted it on the first day. I just couldn't live without titanium backup and link 2SD. My only complaints are the speaker isn't very loud and I miss some calls because I can't hear it ringing, I lose signal and have to reboot every day or two, not all that on the on screen keyboard, and handscent doesn't work right. Otherwise, fantastic! Definitely better than my Droid - I don't get the low on memory message any more and I don't have to worry about how many widgets are running or live wallpapers taking too much RAM. Ahhhhh. Freedom.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
^^What Handcent issues are you having? I use it as well and it works great, at least infinitely better than my Eris.

HI_Bio_Commando

Reaction score
Bionic girls... ssswwweeeeeeeett! Err, girls with Bionics. I'm not like that, honestly. Seriously, ubercoo *thumbs up*

from my BIONIC using DroidForums app

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like the girls were awake today... glad to see it

J

JriderG

Omg girls use phones? Weird...is it marketing?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

DoctorV

Reaction score
Whoamg iz teh girlz in here???!!!!11!! Pics nao!!!!111!!1!!