Let's see how many new Bionic owners are girls.

J

JriderG

Yea... women get phones. Period. People, not just women, buy phones based on appearance, and basic functionality I.e. icon placement.... weird I know. I'm sure in a year if not already, 50% of the owners will be women. They just wont make useless posts about the bionic. They will use it for a phone, because that's what it was sold as...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Renae

Reaction score
This is my second DROID. I am female. Now you can all go back to your moms' basements. :D

...and my netbook runs ubuntu :p

Same, except I don't have a NetBook, but two laptops with Ubuntu. And I can use Solaris.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

J

JriderG

This is my second DROID. I am female. Now you can all go back to your moms' basements. :D

...and my netbook runs ubuntu :p

I'm surprised you even know what Ubuntu is. Now you can go write your recipes down in open office.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just reminded me why didnt we get tshirts DX release did

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I walked out with a free Bionic shirt, and out of the seven of us waiting that morning two were women, both multiple Android device owners...

alboboy10

Reaction score
Htc said in an article that they're going to target women more because not enough buy them.

colema

Reaction score
I'm surprised you even know what Ubuntu is. Now you can go write your recipes down in open office.

Get back to the basement now, yer mama's calling!

Time to close this one ... where's @Shadez?

mack19318

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised that a lot of woman have a bionic. My wife has been getting the same phone as me for along time now. I think its been 7 phones we have had together. One time since we have been together has she wanted another phone, she got the envy touch when I got the OG, and in a matter of hours we went and returned hers and she got an OG.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

vachick

Reaction score
Another female Bionic owner here. :) Coming from a D2G with Gingerbread and I LOVE my Bionic! If it had released with anything less than 2.3.4 I would not have even considered purchasing it. My hubby now has a slight case of Droid Envy. ;-) (He has a DX with Gingerbread - he didn't even know what that was!)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I'm a chick and I got the Bionic on the first day. I waited for this one to come out; almost got the Atrix until I realized how much I hat AT&T. I had an Xperia and before that the iPhone. I'll never go back to iPhone, either. Nothing against it; it's just not for me anymore. When you see 60 year old women and 11 year old boys with your phone, kinda takes the coolness factor down a peg. Besides, I love that I can do so much more with Android. My boyfriend owns everything Apple. He likes to show me how much more detailed the screen of his iPhone 4 is. I like to show him how much faster my Bionic is. I think I made the better choice dancedroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend, she's a fan of Motorola and Verizon. She does want it. I might make it happen for her. If we both get one...we gonna need to make sure we use different background pics.