Let’s Focus On AfterFocus

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
AfterFocus-Banner.jpg

I am constantly on the lookout for a decent camera app. I’ve tried out apps as simple as the MotoX camera, to apps like Camera JB+ which are so full of features that you don’t even know where to begin. What I’ve been looking for most of all is an app which has some decent Depth-Of-Field or focus manipulation effect. Non-Nexus devices get some pretty incredible camera apps – just look at the Galaxy S4, HTC One, or Sony Xperia Z – but we Nexus folk are left here standing the dust, quietly whispering ‘Stock is better than Skinned, Stock is better than Skinned, Stock is better than Skinned…‘ to ourselves in a voice so feeble and defeated that even we don’t believe each other anymore. The whole ‘Stock is better than Skinned‘ idea is dying out now, thankfully, but there are still weird people and HOLO-obsessed fanatics that would rather own an iPhone (and I have a sneaking suspicion that most of them do, anyway) than go with a non-Nexus device or use a non-HOLO app. But enough about that. That’s a completely different issue which I can’t really be bothered to write about right now. So, back to my story.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

warped1987

Reaction score
I've used the app to edit photos for pretty much a year now and I can say it is awesome, and very easy to use, and gives some really cool blurred background effects.