Let's color - A helpful coloring application for your kids

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by smartdroid123, Aug 3, 2012.

1. smartdroid123

smartdroid123 New Member

Like the other coloring games, this game brings a large number of cute, pretty pictures of popular animals ( cats, dogs, monkeys, birds...).

Besides, you can share these pictures (which your kids colored them) to facebook, email, MMS... This game also include a soft music to make your kids pleasure when playing it.

View attachment 54045 View attachment 54046 View attachment 54047 View attachment 54048

With a huge number of picture, friendly & simple user interface (UI), i'm sure that Let's color will be good game for your kids.

Download here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agsmobi.letcolorLiteVersion&feature=search_result
  2. colormyworld

colormyworld New Member

I love these apps, I really do, but I'm a bit skeptic when it comes to my kids using them, I don't want to introduce them to "technology" that early in their life, I want them to still be kids for a few more years, but maybe I'm kidding myself. Anyway... since they love to draw, I just go online and look for coloring pages, I have a site, called supercoloring, that I always come back to, their favorite are the Disney coloring pages but all are great really. Hope this helps :)
    View attachment 62375
Search tags for this page
coloring for your kids
kids

let's color for kids

lets coloring
printable color codes for kids
some one who is helpful coloring page