Let the countdown begin for Motorola Razr ICS

jetman36

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
I'm honestly tired of hearing "RAZR this, RAZR that, RAZR ICS - RAZR, RAZR, RAZR" - WHAT ABOUT THE BIONIC?

The Bionic could be seeing ICS as little as one day later than the RAZR (in theory, based on "Q2"; "EARLY Q3"). You'd think the freaking RAZR was the only device on the planet slated to get ICS, from the way people act on this forum.

I ask this in all seriousness - What on earth is so special about the RAZR? Damn thing is a Bionic minus the removeable battery, basically.

The Razr and Bionic are very similar hardware wise but Motorola has made a number of improvements to the software to make the razr a much smoother and snappier phone. Not to mention the monster of a battery in my razr maxx just destroys what my bionic could do both stock AND moto extended batteries.

ShadER

Reaction score
any idea if those off us who are on eclipse/rooted will be notified off the update?

MightyT01

Reaction score
Will webtop 3.0 still allow me to watch web-only content on Hulu since we are losing the Firefox browser?

You can always try out Flash Video Browser from Google Play. Works great with blocked Youtube vids for mobile.

Sent from my rooted Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk2.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
MightyT01 said:
You can always try out Flash Video Browser from Google Play. Works great with blocked Youtube vids for mobile.

Sent from my rooted Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk2.

Why are there blocked YouTube video for mobile anyways? That was something I never understood.

pltctytc

Reaction score
from what i have read i don't see what all the ICS excitement is about

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
On the contrary, I cannot wait for the ISC release. I personally am just a fan of the new dark designed theme, the navigation and UI changes, and some of the little additions like screenshots and such. I just think they fell short on the razr software design, gray spots, black on white nav bar, blaahh...I had rooted and flashed an ISC rom, and it was awesome, but a few things were broken that I use time to time so I am back on stock... waiting...

klhjojb

Reaction score
what is the best rom to use on razr,i dont want to get too crazy right away. i am fairly new to rooting. my phone is rooted,have all the good root apps(titanium,root explorer,romtool etc.) how do i remove bloatware and which ones are safe to remove?