Let the anticipation begin!!! Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 COMING SOON

DroidDefDoes

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what blackdroid has in store for the new UD rom :eek:)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

drpaul07

Reaction score
i will definitely be rocking UD2 when it drops in a few months ;) ...haha jk

kingdroid81

Reaction score
I must admit, I was on the MIUI bandwagon for a month or so, But I just couldnt stand the weekly ,or daily updates. I was rockin UD since 5.0. So I'm glad to be back in the UD mix!! Bring on 2.0!!dancedroid

Skytile

Reaction score
It's threads like these that make me wish I could upvote posts.... or at least show my appreciation in some way. I want people to know that they made my day a little better with their comments.

The only thing I really care about right now.... is getting the wifi at school to work. It hasn't since 2.2. It depresses me... because some buildings get no 3G reception. If 2.0.0 can add that functionality back in... I'll be one happy chick.
Otherwise... it's more of the same, I feel.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Come on UD 2.0. In the meantime, I am totally rocking UD 1.0.0 and it's ALL good!!

Just remember, after Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says "W-T-F".

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I want it real bad my only wish is that UD gps finally wont suck.

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Howdy ya'll :D Just letting you all know that I cleaned out all the drama. I'd also like to remind everyone to keep it friendly or I'll have to bust out my spankin stick!!! :D Carry on!

Drama??? No offense seems like you picked post to delete with eyes close. I get mine deleted for requesting 100's but the post with the joke stays lol seems alittle bias to me

mopar

Reaction score
Just when I was getting use to this rom. Oh well I will wait patiently for the new one. By the way this is the best rom I've ever put on my phone. No issue's what so ever keep up the good work.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Howdy ya'll :D Just letting you all know that I cleaned out all the drama. I'd also like to remind everyone to keep it friendly or I'll have to bust out my spankin stick!!! :D Carry on!

Drama??? No offense seems like you picked post to delete with eyes close. I get mine deleted for requesting 100's but the post with the joke stays lol seems alittle bias to me

Sorry I offended you. I went through and deleted all posts that had quoted the mean things or fed on the drama. I must have missed one apparently so I'll go back and find/delete it just for you :D

EDIT: Well I went back and all i could see was a pic of a cute lil bear saying, "don't poke the bear". That post obviously made me think he he's excited for UD 2.0. If you'd like, feel free to report the offending post becuz I just don't see it I guess. I don't know what you're talking about "requesting 100's". I see no posts there by you. :blink:

Last edited:

neoj2

Reaction score
sweet 2.0?! finally now maybe it can make me a sandwich and give it to me by jetpack :laugh:

segdoh49

Reaction score
Just hope the Transporter to the future works a little better on 2.0.0... I went to year 2012 and almost didn't get back. Other than that this ROM is the best ever.

thedefectkid

Reaction score
I think that 2.0.0 is not gunna forget the cream in my coffee then my phone will be complete. I just can't imagine what else he's gunna throw our way.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what blackdroid has in store for the new UD rom :eek:)

Just take a look at what has come out recently in CM 6.1 and MIUI. I'm sure the power control in notification drop-menu, Compache from UD settings, rendering affects, bla, bla, bla. Either way it's gonna be nice.
I'm still doing the MIUI things cause it's soo bombarded with updates. To me it's just getting better and better. But best of all, it's different!
I'll check back in a couple weeks to see if UD2 is out.