"let me smell that iphone"

itwerk

Reaction score
Anyone else heard this phrase? I've had people say this to me thinking my droid is an iphone....but even if I did have an iphone I wouldn't understand the phrase. Is it related to a certain app or something?

barryp3403

Reaction score
Anyone else heard this phrase? I've had people say this to me thinking my droid is an iphone....but even if I did have an iphone I wouldn't understand the phrase. Is it related to a certain app or something?

I would stay far away from anyone who said that unless you are the meanest SOB around. :)

orangepeel

Reaction score

Apples hardware has a smell to it when its new.I know it sounds a bit silly,but it does. You can really smell the "new" smell with the iMac,and MacBook. :)

droid d'oh

Reaction score
I can see this going down as the worst pickup line of all time. Let me smell your DROId doesn't sound any better does it?

JCo352

Reaction score

Wow tell me where you go for people to say that, so I can stay way from there. Even if Apple products have that "new car smell", I still wouldn't want some random person asking to smell my phone.

dtartini

Reaction score
I can honestly say that the thought of sniffing my droid has never even once crossed my mind...and ive done a lot of weird crap in my day.

MuzzleBuster

Reaction score

Apples hardware has a smell to it when its new.I know it sounds a bit silly,but it does. You can really smell the "new" smell with the iMac,and MacBook. :)

Given the recent news reports about Apple, could the smell be Barbies and Skittles?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only sniff your Droid if you see smoke, I hear the pollutants can give quite the rush ...

KevinJ

Reaction score
Does it smell like a Granny Smith, Jonathan, Red Delicious, or -- MacIntosh? :D