1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Let me run this by you

Discussion in 'Droid Pro Development' started by jago25_98, Apr 30, 2012.

1. jago25_98

jago25_98 New Member

If I read this guide it starts with CWM, but I haven't got that available, just a ! sign:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ngerbread-droid-pro-unlocked-froyo-radio.html

I'm getting some very strange crashing when using the phone... full resets. Something's not right here.

What's the procedure for getting CWM onto the phone?

My setup:
    Physical phone = USA version verizon, unlocked but need global coverage, band unlocked
    base band: M_01.53.00R
    kernel 2.6.32.9-g7d7b583
    build vzw
    sys version 2.26.2.xt610.verizon.en.us

Just to confirm,
    Boot shortcuts are:

R + M + Power = ! sign. I think this means missing CWM
    X + Power = Moto sign stays on. I think this is for flashing
    Up and Down Volume + Power = bootloader

I guess I need to flash with a 2.2.6 .sbf file which I hope will give me the CWM menu... just need to find that file...
  2. claymoses

claymoses New Member

If your Droid Pro is rooted, when you get the ! sign, press the @ key and it will take you to CWM.

Sbf files are available in this forum at the very beginning under "resources."

However, your random reboots is a hardware issue, not software. I had the same thing on my first one, and if you search around, you will see that it is prevalent. You need to get a replacement, it will not stop by sbf or changing the software or firmware... sorry

Claymoses
Search tags for this page
baseband xt610

letmerunthis

unlock xt610