Solved Lenovo S650 Stuck at boot animation/image after system reset.

abood939

Reaction score
Hello as the title says I made a full system erase/reset from the recovery mode (power + volume up + volume down) and now the phone stuck at the boot animation/image.

Please somebody help me I am in hurry and this is an emergency!

model: Lenovo S650
firware: 4.2.2 stock

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.

Did you flash a new or stock ROM?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
You will need to get into recovery and do a reset again. The OS should reload itself.

1. Confirm and make sure that LENOVO S650 Battery is fully charge or not empty
  2. Turn off LENOVO S650
  3. Press together : POWER + VOLUME UP about several second, that the warning will appear at the LENOVO S650
  4. Choose: Reset Device or Wipe data or Clear eMMC
  5. Make sure we already sure than we know that our application and data will be loose or clear while Resetting LENOVO S650

Last edited:
OP
A

abood939

Reaction score
You will need to get into recovery and do a reset again. The OS should reload itself.

1. Confirm and make sure that LENOVO S650 Battery is fully charge or not empty
  2. Turn off LENOVO S650
  3. Press together : POWER + VOLUME UP about several second, that the warning will appear at the LENOVO S650
  4. Choose: Reset Device or Wipe data or Clear eMMC
  5. Make sure we already sure than we know that our application and data will be loose or clear while Resetting LENOVO S650

Made these steps but it is the same it stuck at the boot animation... I am going to diee bought it today and came as a present I am very ashamed :(

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Hang in there. One of our more technical people may be able to help.

Danvee

Reaction score
Surprising that, after 6 hours, your post over on the Lenovo forums hadn't gotten a response. (after 56 views)
Since it is brand new, you might want to contact the seller or manufacturer to see what options there are.
Sadly, I can't find you much information on this device..

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Great glad it's resolved.

sparkz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
lenovo s650
Hi,please help me. I had rooted my android device and make some change to the system. When the phone is rebooted,it stuck up at the logo start up. I had wipe data in the recovery mod,but its still not working. What i have to do?:(

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Hi,please help me. I had rooted my android device and make some change to the system. When the phone is rebooted,it stuck up at the logo start up. I had wipe data in the recovery mod,but its still not working. What i have to do?:(
Read post 10, it should work for you.